Foundation for What They Can Accomplish Together
Does your team need more effective approaches to communication, problem-solving, collaboration, or conflict management?Have your employees experienced especially difficult events or demands that have threatened morale or increased turnover, infighting, or absenteeism?Does your workplace engage with a highly challenging target group or customer population that demands exceptional self-management and interpersonal skills from your employees?Customized, targeted, and timely consultation and training can help.
For over 20 years, I have been providing practical, user-friendly, engaging, and stimulating workshops, trainings, facilitation and consultation to help leaders and front-line professionals develop and maintain the skills they need to engage their talents most effectively, to work collaboratively with their colleagues, and to serve their customers in a way that enhances the mission and maintains individual and organizational vitality and success. Consultation services are provided to individual leaders or to management treams; training, workshops and facilitation services to groups as small as 5 and as large as 400, on a one-time educational basis or as a multi-step organizational development process, and always customized to the needs of the specific organization and the vision and goals of the leadership.
I consult with executives to help resolve specific problems and support their leadership in the following areas:
- Assessing and reducing behavioral risks in the workplace
- Fostering constructive and collaborative workplace conflict management
- Enhancing safety – reducing risks of workplace violence
- Promoting effective decision-making processes
- Improving communication within and between teams
- Helping managers become leaders
- Fostering improved performance in talented but under-performing employees
I provide practical and engaging training for leadership and/or organizational line-staff on topics including:
- Behavioral Risk Management: Recognizing and Resopnding to Acute Risks and Threats
- Coping with Mental Health Issues in Staff Management and Customer Interactions
- Reducing Toxic Conflict and Empowering Collaborative Resolution
- Strategic Safety Enhancement: Risk Mitigation through Effective Policy, Staff Awareness, and Orgnizational Education
- Creating a Sustainable Workplace Culture
- Self-Care and Burnout Prevention in High-Stress Arenas: Surviving a Career in Health Care, Law, Law Enforcement, or Management
I serve most frequently (but not exclusively) organizations in the fields of: health care and hospitals, social services, higher education, law and the judiciary.
Initial discussion and preliminary recommendations are always provided without cost or obligation.